The Panini DTV is a flash-coil style diathermal oil heater, with vertical layout for maximum space-saving in the boiler room. The heated oil can be used directly for high temperature machines, or
through heat-exchangers for producing steam and hot water.
- Vertical layout
- Max working temperature 300°C
- No licensed operator requirement (Italy only). Any indirect heat exchangers or boilers are also license-exempt.
- Flash-coil heating, designed for quick come-up, better oil flow and easy maintenance and substitution.
- Electronic control panel featuring automatic temperature and oil-flow control, with individual signal for each alarm condition.
- Installation kit includes oil circulation pump, oil filter and cut-off valves, to be installed on-site by plant contractor
- Compatible with Panini model VO indirect steam boilers and any other boiler or heat exchanger