Basic cager to facilitate manual crate filling. The operator works at waist-level to eliminate repetitive bending and increase filling speed. Compared to jumblestacking, layered stacking increases crate capacity by up to 20%.
- Up to 2 layers per minute with 2 trained workers
- For rectangular Layer-in-Divider crates with false bottom
- Lifting jack driven by hydraulic cylinder
- Manual divider placement
- Manual layer formation
- Built in stainless steel AISI 304
- Accepts standard-size Panini crates for diameter 1200–1400 static retorts
and diameter 1200–1800 rotary retorts.
- Optional rectangular or rotary receiving table, or receiving belt in steel
mesh with gear reducer for speed setting